ABAD INFORMATICA Y SERVICIOS DE TI ESPANA SL, owner of the website (from now, HOTELES.BEST) https://hoteles.best/ (from now on, "website") guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user in the same. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council.
In accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, you are informed that:
- In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that by filling in this form you are giving express consent, as well as of all the personal data provided by the user on the website, to which they are incorporated and are treated in a register of activities for the processing of personal data for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of ABAD INFORMATICA Y SERVICIOS DE TI ESPANA SL , with CIF B8642134
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: ABAD INFORMATICA Y SERVICIOS DE TI ESPANA SL
- Mailing address: P Dolores Soria, 8, 28320, Pinto, Madrid, Spain.
- CIF: B86421344
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For what purposes are the data collected? How long will we keep your data?
- Attend, manage and resolve queries, questions, proposals, budget requests and any other information required by the interested party (contact form). The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
- Through the contact form we proceed to the collection and automated processing of personal data as a result of the consultation, request or subscription of any service / s offered by the owner of the website. The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- Commercial relationship with the client. The conservation time will be the necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
- Sending electronic information, advertising and news related to the products and services of the website (newsletter subscription form). The conservation time is for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- What is the legal basis for data processing? The treatment of personal data carried out by HOTELES.BEST, through its website, is based on consent. Said consent of the interested party is express, free, specific, informed and unambiguous. In the collection and processing of personal data, the appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21. HOTELES.BEST is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- To which recipients will communicate your data? HOTELES.BEST is committed that, these personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of the users. The provision of certain services, however, may require data transfers to third countries or entities for the management of infrastructures or the provision of services, such as the management of electronic bulletins. In these cases, your accommodation in countries of the European Union (and therefore compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation) or that are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection, is guaranteed. (check the information here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list).
- If you provide personal data of other people without indicating this fact to HOTELES.BEST, you do so with your express consent and having previously been informed of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided. HOTELES.BEST is not responsible for the transfer of data of third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who gives such data to the owner of the website.
- The User has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by sending a communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address email@example.com.
- The interested has the right to receive the personal data concerning him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine and has the right to transmit said data to another responsible for the treatment without impediments of the responsible of the treatment to which you have provided the data.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Interested parties may submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
- The express consent expressed when filling in the registration form also includes the following:
- HOTELES.BEST reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in order to conveniently develop and organize the activity of the website.
- In the same way, it reserves the right to contract third parties for the treatment and management of issues of legislative scope in general and, in relation to data protection in particular. In all these cases, HOTELES.BEST, will oblige the contracted company and / or private professional and those in charge of the management of the personal data transferred, to sign a document of confidentiality of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
- The user consents to the transfer of their personal data when it is required by the competent administrative Authorities or by judicial order.
- The User authorizes the processing of personal data assigned to HOTELES.BEST in the terms established in this clause.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, HOTELES.BEST, owner and owner of the website https://hoteles.best /, informs you in this section of the policy of collecting and processing your own and third party cookies for Analysis, Personalization, Marketing and Technical purposes on said website.
Cookies are small text files that web pages store in the user's browser that visits them to make the user's experience more efficient.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, offer social network functions and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who can combine it with other information you have provided or collected from your use of their services.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine. Others are used to collect information for statistical purposes and web use.
In this link you can see how Google uses the data when you use the applications or the websites of its partners.
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web. Specifically, own Cookies, third-party cookies, session cookies and active for Analysis, Personalization, Marketing and Technical purposes.
The following information on the types of cookies on this page helps to better understand the functions that make it possible:
Depending on the time spent in the browser, they are divided into:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the space of your computer's cookies until you close the browser, so none is recorded on the user's disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make operational management possible with each of the users who are accessing the web simultaneously.
Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in your computer's cookies space once the browser is closed, and you will revisit this web page the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (access the service directly without need to do the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
In addition, the cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
Originating or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the website that is being visited.
Third party cookies: They are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example can be the cookie used by an advertisement or advertising banner that can be found on the website we visit. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visited.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
By virtue of its purpose, we use Analysis, Personalization, Marketing and Technical (or necessary) cookies:
They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of Restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share Content through social networks.
||Session (1 hour)
||Session (1 hour)
Statistics (or analysis):
The statistical cookies help the owners of web pages to understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies that are appropriate for the user. In some browsers, rules can be configured to administer cookies per site, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those trusted, or even delete cookies already stored.
Here's how to make these settings in different browsers:
Set cookies in Google Chrome
Set cookies in Internet Explorer
Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox