Do you also love brownies?
Here’s how you can make Yummy Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies.
In this recipe, we are going to make 12 yummy Cadbury Creme egg brownies.
For brownies, you will need 200 grams of Cadbury chocolate, 200 grams of butter, three eggs, 280 grams of cane sugar, 50 grams of cocoa powder and 80 grams of plain flour. You will also need Creme eggs, but these are used later in the recipe, but you can leave them out if you want to make plain brownies. Also, add some salt as well as some vanilla and also you need to have some vegetable oil.
Yummy Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies Recipe Process
- Firstly you need to mix together the butter and the chocolate in the microwave. You don’t want to be boiling because you don’t want to cook the eggs, so you just put that in the microwave for a minute and a half.
- You can get on whisking your eggs and sugar. You can use a hand whisk or electric whisk. Whisk on high for about five to seven minutes.
- Then, add the sugar and three eggs, and whisk at high for 5 minutes. Now, it will be a kind of silky smooth mixture.
- Now, pour in your cooled chocolate and butter mixture into your eggs and sugar.
- Slowly, mix it well. We are going to be adding Creme eggs later.
- You will also need some light corn syrup or glucose syrup, depending on your choice.
- Then, add some vanilla and some cool whip. You can use homemade whipped cream if you like, but cool whip works perfectly. You are going to mix it until it’s well combined and sweet and creamy.
- You can even add some orange colour so it just looks like the inside of the Cadbury Creme egg, and you can serve this all on its own.
- Now, take the dish and pour the mixture in it. The mixture tastes lovely and put this dish in the oven for about 15 minutes. So, while the baking is going on, we can get on with chopping up the Creme eggs.
- So, the brownies have been in the oven for about 15 minutes. Take it out so that we can put in the Creme eggs. So, just put one chopped piece per slice and put the dish back in the oven for another final 10 minutes to finish the baking.
- Let it cool for half an hour. Slice them into 12 pieces equally or according to your convenience.